Heraclius Is Born
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP]Heraclius Is Born *Accepting*

3 posters

Go down

[RP]Heraclius Is Born *Accepting* Empty [RP]Heraclius Is Born *Accepting*

Post  PieWizard Tue May 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Introduction:

This is a new RP (Role-Play) that I have made. There are not too many restrictions for this RP. To find out more about the rules, read the rule list. I hope you have fun and enjoy the RP. REMEMBER,READ THE RULES!

Rules:

Rule 1:You must have proper grammar and spelling.I will cut a little slack but try your best.
Rule 2:Always proofread before you post.
Rule 3:No double posting.
Rule 4:If a character does not answer your question in the RP, just wait until someone he/she answers your response.The only way this rule is countered, is if another player talks to you then you may respond to them.
Rule 5:Once you post an application,don't keep posting saying "Did you read my app?" trust me,I know from experience that this can annoy people.
Rule 6:If you read the rules put this(00) at the end of your application.
Rule 7:This RP does take place in minecraft, but don't just limited yourself to minecraft,.
Rule 8:In the RP don't say "I have five iron" just say "I have iron".
Rule 9:All post must,and will be written in first person.
Rule 10: More rules will be written in the future, if you have a suggestion on a rule PM me.
Rule 11:Out of Character post must be written in ((sentence here)) like that.
Rule 12:Have fun,make sure to read about the setting of the story, the characters and fill out your application.
Rule 13:The moderators which are PieWizard and Jkbegno for now are in control of weather and time of day.
Rule 14: No god-modding.

Setting,Time,And Place.

This RP is a new style RP. The setting of the RP will primarily be based at sea. We will make occasional stops at docks and land for a mission or quest. So, we will not be on sea at all times.Our ship is an extremely large ship and looks like a standard pirate ship which includes a rutter,sails,a crows nest,a captains quarters,a storage dock under the boat,cannons, and crew quarters. This ship fits enough room for about 30 people with 30 rooms, not including captains quarters. Most of our battles with involve cannons and sword battles when boarding other ships.You can not immediately attack a ship as soon as we see, you must consult the captain or high ranking officer.The captain is in control of when we dock and when other ships come in contact with us,but you may make a suggestion in OOC to me.There are many races to choose from just fill out the app and it tells you about the races.

Application

The races are:
Human
Pigman
Elf
Dwarf

The classes are:
Doctor
Swordsman
Bowman
Rifleman
Cannonman

Here is the app.

Name:(RP name)
Appearance:(Be very descriptive)
Race:(Choose from races above)
Class:(What you specialize in read the classes above.REMEMBER to say how you became good at your skill or class in you bio.)
Bio:(Origin,where you came from and how you came to where we are,[we are starting at a pub near the docks.])
Equipment:(What you started with,[You gain more later])

A Little Twist

First things first,all credit for this idea go's to Jkbegno,I just came up with the precise things.
I'm adding a little twist to this RP called,special equipment.It will be a special item found on an enemy ship or in a chest at an enemy camp on land.Below is a list of the equipment possible to get.Also below is a app that you need to fill out if you are interested in getting the special equipment.Also PM it to PieWizard and I might approve it.

Special Equipment:

Fire: [VV][VV]

Sword:A cutlass that is ignited in flames when a button is pressed on the hilt.Anything it touches is ignited in fire.
Bow and Arrows:A bow that has fire arrows but,is not lit on fire at all times.Instead when it hits the target,it then ignites.
GodHammer::A hammer that is used to summon fire from the sky and strike it down on enemy's.

Ice:

Sword:A rapier that looks like it is frozen in solid ice.When it is stabbed into the enemy they are frozen in ice and are very fragile.
Bow and Arrows:When the arrow is struck into the enemy they are frozen in solid ice.
Ice Godhammer:A hammer that is used to summon water from the sky and then freezes when it hits something.

Lightning:

Sword:A longsword always zapping with green electricity.It fries the enemy with lighting when struck with it.
Bow and Arrows:When the arrows strike the enemy they are instantly electrocuted.
Electricity Godhammer:A hammer that is used to summon lightning from the sky and shocks anything in its way.
Lightning Gun:A musket that uses water instead of gun powder so ammo is more efficient. It also electrocutes anything it touches.

App:

Tell me how you want to come across the equipment and which one you want.Remember to PM it to me.I might not approve.

Has always,have fun!!!!

Pets

First I'd like to give all credit to zwartbanddief for his generous credit to this RP.Thanks!

Pets

In this rp we have pets!
a pet is basically a *animal that will help you in combat But there are a few restrictions and things that you have to do.
*you can have a Non-Combat pet

rules
You have to feed the pet if you never feed your pet there is a change that a mod will rp that your pet died
Pets may have special powers such as breathing fire but! they may only have One Attacking and One Defensive power (Post -_- at the end of the app to show that you read the Pet rules) and the special powers have to match the pet; if you have a (just an example) Desert snake that breathes ice please give a valid reason because Desert and Ice?..
Your pets need to have atleast 2 weaknesses (they will probably be more fun to rp with if they have more)
And ofcourse if you encounter a boss with your pet please dont make it a one sentance kill but make it even longer then if you did it alone
Pets are no pokemon so no Dragon do fireball! but rp like this; Dragon noticed PieWizard was in danger so dragon used fireball on the Attacker
No Enormous pets! keep them small!
Let the pet match your character! if your a elf that loves the land and who has nothing with the air then don't get a flying pet!
You may only have One pet!

Pm this app to Zwartbanddief

Name Pet:
Apearance Pet:
What does it eat?(Keep It Realistic!):
Attack skill:
Defensive skill:
Weaknesses:
How did you met the pet (in Rp!):

---------------------------------------------------

The Story Of The Gods:
Before the beginning of the world even before time and space there where only light and darkness but light and darkness felt lonely so they created the world of (?) Minecraftia and with that created the other 4 gods; The God of Fire, The God of The Earth, The God of Water and The God of Air.
but the World of minecraftia was to empty it missed something! so they Combined their essences to make all the creatures in this world, let me tell you some of them; The hard and fierce Dwarves! Fire and Earth created them.
The beautiful and magical Elves! Water and Light created them.
The Neutral Humans Light and Darkness created them.
But the world was still to empty so Light created Joy. And with Joy The pigman Where created.
But Darkness didn't like joy and made The Thorn of Death Which he put in all creatures.
The God Of Water saw this and tried to pull out the Thorn out of here elves but The God failed to pull it out completly so the Elves now only have a longer live.
And the skin of the dwarves where to hard to put the thorn fully in them so they also live longer.
All the gods where angry at Darkness and Banished him Back to the emptyness, There he created the nether also known as hell, a world of darkness and death.
But because darkness cant be without light, light got banished to and made the AEther a world also known as heaven full of light.

The 3 Kingdoms:
In the beginning there was only one kingdom, But the dwarves developed a way to make portals and they made a portal to the nether; The hellish world made by darkness and they started to make bases there, Huge fortresses in the bleeding stones.
They even developed a way to make boats for lava: Boats made out of hollow steel plates.
With glowstone found in the aether they made another portal to the aether The holy world of light; A world full of floating islands!
New dwarfs settled here and after a while they made a bridge to another island and there on that island they discovered an mine full of crystal used to let objects fly;its used as fuel for airships and its made with Water and hot air.
The dwarfs in the nether where Jealous of the dwarfs in the aether and attacked that world but a few brave dwarfs from the aether came out of the portal and destroyed it so no one can ever go to the aether.
Now there are other portals to the aether 1 in the dwarven kingdom of Hkrabar-Mar.
There are also elves in the aether.
when the elves heard of this beautiful world a big tribe the Krigins made a portal to go to this world and they destroyed it after they entered this world, They now call themselves the Aetea and are very aggressive to everything except the dwarves.

Special equipment:
in the aether you can find race specific armour but you can still find all the weapons.
Dwarves:
The Eyepatch Of Grimar AerBeard. Grimar AerBeard is a Dwarf that lived as an pirate on an airship in the aether.
He once made an special Eyepatch, if you wear that eyepatch you will see with that eye where and how you have to strike/shoot, it shows you the fastest way of killing someone, the only thing with it is that it will also show you how to kill your friends, Grimar once attacked one of his crewmembers because of the eyepatch and the crew killed him they threw the eyepatch away on an small island.

elves:
The shoes of jumping : these where once the shoes of an powerful mage that wanted to fly, he couldn't do that so he made these shoes you can balance on almost everything, jump really high and you will walk really fast.
you can't take them off so you will always be running and jumping super high.
That wizard cut of his feet because of that and died off blood lose.

Human:
The Breastplate of Irk: Irk was once a powerful human king but he died early and became a skeleton; The Skeletal king Irk, He led the skeletons into powerful army's and invaded the aether but failed because they didn't had the technology of the dwarves to make Airships but his breastplate contains the power to fly an airship without fuel.

Pigmen:
Shoulders of The Soul: This are shoulder pads that heal people but every time you heal a bit of your soul will be taken and send to the darkness you can regenerate your soul in the Nether so if you use this shoulder pads you have to get back to the nether everytime you run out of soul. (if you don't have a soul you cant enjoy things)'

PieWizard
Admin

https://heracliusisborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[RP]Heraclius Is Born *Accepting* Empty Re: [RP]Heraclius Is Born *Accepting*

Post  Muttonhawk Wed May 04, 2011 3:12 am

((Hi Piewizard, this website is shiny. Anyway I believe Julian has the opportunity to talk before he is dunked again...)
Muttonhawk
Muttonhawk

Location : Orbiting a black hole... that should narrow it down for you!

Back to top Go down

Post  zwartebanddief Wed May 04, 2011 4:01 am

((Yeah I like this website ;D oh and btw im still on vacation, but we're in an harbour with internet! ;D))

zwartebanddief

Back to top Go down

Post  PieWizard Wed May 04, 2011 7:25 am

((Good I'm glad you like the website.I gotta go to school so I can't post.Be back in 7-8 hours.))

((EDIT:)) "Alright" I said gasping for air and choking. "I work for the general at that palace you were going to. I tried to stop you but that elf got in the way." I looked at him and spit in his face again.

PieWizard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Muttonhawk Wed May 04, 2011 8:23 am

"Now that wasn't so hard was it?" I scowled at him. Even though I had heard about people in the world who like to torture people I certainly was not one of them. I decided to reward this answer by giving him a break; I lifted him upright and gave him a sharp blow to the back of the neck, his head slumped as he lost consciousness. I looked over at Mordecai he had his arms crossed and was looking at me with a stern yet necessary look.

I leaned on a nearby pillar and sighed. I looked up and was surprised to find that white-haired girl at the bar with a bottle next to her. "How are you feeling?" I said, even though she probably saw everything and might have been questioning how much I would care about anyone's health. Well if her suspiciously quick recovery was something to do with Jet and I carrying her to a room I may as well know her name, "I didn't catch your name by the way" I said to her.

((Not that its a big issue piewizard, but 'spit' in past-tense is 'spat'. You spat in my face.))
Muttonhawk
Muttonhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  PieWizard Wed May 04, 2011 6:44 pm

((Thanks for that tip. Also,would you like to be a mod MuttonHawk?))

((EDIT!))

I put my other RP on this forums also. So,if you want to join. Please do.

Last edited by PieWizard on Wed May 04, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE I'M A MOD!)

PieWizard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PieWizard Wed May 04, 2011 9:34 pm

I'm switching it back to the Minecraft Forums.

PieWizard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Muttonhawk Thu May 05, 2011 2:51 am

((I guess I could be a mod, but now that the school term has started I'll probably only be able to post a couple of times a day.))
Muttonhawk
Muttonhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  PieWizard Thu May 05, 2011 7:41 am

((Don't forget I'm switching it back to the minecraft forums.))

PieWizard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down